All 159 art Reviews

Not into the Long Grass Not into the Long Grass

Wow you should be happy with this result it looks awesome and with ink as well that is really impressive. keep the good work up ^_^

BenChrisCorbould responds:

Thankyou so much. I don't know if this piece is connected because I'm not completely sure how this site works but I have just been "summoned by the portal". Thankyou very much for the positive feedback

OC - Forecast and Bootleg OC - Forecast and Bootleg

Looks really cool, i love that it looks like they are on the tv i especialle like the girl (Forecast?)
keep the good work up ^_^

Ruby Rose - RWBY Ruby Rose - RWBY

I have seen some stuff fron the anime RUBY i really like it mabey i am going to watch it but i like it. ^_^ you did a really good job on the drawing mabey you could practise a bit more with the hair but further it looks great keep the good work up ^_^

Rubino-Rouge responds:

Aaaaaww thank you!! I appreciate that!Hair and hands are always my challenge, and I always try to improve! And RWBY is really good, you'll like, I promise!
And thank you again!!

Mermaid Jo: a Big Jo fanart Mermaid Jo: a Big Jo fanart

I like this one ^_^ your really good at shading keep the good work up ;)

MavicityCreatives responds:

Thanks! Your comment made my day. :D

MOAR PUMPKINS! MOAR PUMPKINS!

Wow looks really cute and i am really impressed how you got the shadow with lines (still try to learn that) you did an awesome job keep it up ^_^

Mercy Mercy

Wow that looks really really awesome and you did it with pencil i asume. i don't even know how you did it. (could you explain it? i would love to learn how to color like that)

But overal wow this is awesome keep it up ^_^

XantyLeger responds:

The colours are done with colored pencils, yeah. I usually lay down a rather flat base colour first (except for the skin because I wanted it to look pale) and then use other darker colours for the shading. Mostly first outlining the areas I want to shade with the respective color and then coloring it in with a gradient. If that makes any sense ^^'.
Not sure how exactly to explain it, hope this helps.

t67t67hfgdafgfdgrd t67t67hfgdafgfdgrd

I really like that it is light toned, it gives it something unice. i really like this peace especially the suddle shading. you did an awesome job keep it up ^_^

Oddlem responds:

Thanks a ton, and I'm glad you think so! ;u;

THE CIRCLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA THE CIRCLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA

this looks really cool. i see you put alot of efford into this i really like it especially because you did it by hand ^_^ really good job keep it up ;)

Fallen Fallen

It looks beautiful. i like it ^_^

CatVon responds:

The Far Trip The Far Trip

I like the peace, mabey a bit to maney clouds. i would like to see the sky and stars a bit more they would be something extra but that's okay. i like it further.
keep the good work up ;)

Mochipet responds:

Never enough clouds :}
one of my first digital pieces