yuri on ice !! yuri on ice !!

i love the anime style. i think its inpresive how you did this. keep up the great work <3

dreamhighanimation responds:

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

Beautiful Story.
you all did an amezing job.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

it's an very funny story. i enjoyed playng it
great job,

Chaos Eclipse III Chaos Eclipse III

i always enjoyed playing these games, mainly because i like the story alot.
also i think that the music really makes the whole game evern better than that it is.
keep up the great work.

Marco Borsato - Liefde Wint (Karaoke) (Instrumental: Javier Anibarro Z.) Marco Borsato - Liefde Wint (Karaoke) (Instrumental: Javier Anibarro Z.)

The Piano is good. the songs of this singer are not the best and i don't really enjoy them but as always you did a good job. i'm curious what your going to play next.

Jabicho responds:

Yay! Thanks :D, I didn't know about this singer, but a friend asked me if I could make the instrumental, so I thought "sure, I'll get to know a new kind of song XD"

Kina Grannis - It's Love (Piano Cover) Kina Grannis - It's Love (Piano Cover)

Love the song, i really like it ^_^
great job keep it up!

Jabicho responds:

Yaaay, thanks Nyana! :D it means so much :)

One Year One Year

i like your voice and don't be embarressed about it. its really nice ^_^

MchectorII responds:

Aww,thank you,my friend!

Not into the Long Grass Not into the Long Grass

Wow you should be happy with this result it looks awesome and with ink as well that is really impressive. keep the good work up ^_^

BenChrisCorbould responds:

Thankyou so much. I don't know if this piece is connected because I'm not completely sure how this site works but I have just been "summoned by the portal". Thankyou very much for the positive feedback

OC - Forecast and Bootleg OC - Forecast and Bootleg

Looks really cool, i love that it looks like they are on the tv i especialle like the girl (Forecast?)
keep the good work up ^_^

Ruby Rose - RWBY Ruby Rose - RWBY

I have seen some stuff fron the anime RUBY i really like it mabey i am going to watch it but i like it. ^_^ you did a really good job on the drawing mabey you could practise a bit more with the hair but further it looks great keep the good work up ^_^

Rubino-Rouge responds:

Aaaaaww thank you!! I appreciate that!Hair and hands are always my challenge, and I always try to improve! And RWBY is really good, you'll like, I promise!
And thank you again!!